How can you prepare for the next school year when there are so many unknowns? How are we going to address the inevitable gaps in knowledge that are a result of both the expected summer learning loss and COVID slide? Should you reteach what was missed last year, or focus on acceleration? How can you quickly determine what students know and what they really know?
These are some of the questions the TouchMath University (TMU) team and district guests will address in our next free webinar.
Wednesday, July 29 at 3:00 – 4:00 P.M. ET
Panelists will share best practices and actions you can take to tackle the math gaps. Topics include:
- Supporting learning continuity
- Identifying what students know through formative assessment
- Designing math instruction to enable student success and engagement
- What to remediate and what to skip
- Preparing for teaching in-person, or through hybrid or distance models
Registrants unable to make the live webinar will automatically receive a recording of the event.
TouchMath has been and will continue to be your partner in providing students and educators with the math materials they need. If you have any questions about our webinar or TouchMath curriculum and training for 2020, please contact us here.