Go to www.touchmathgreeneditions.com and log in. If you have not created an account you can create one using the link below the log in fields.
Helping Students Learn from Home
- Print off packets of worksheets from our Standards-Based and RTI Units to send home with students.
- Use the teacher guide (accessible on the Green Editions site) to build lessons using the worksheets. Worksheets can be emailed to each student’s family to print or access online. Students can write the answers on the worksheets or a separate piece of paper that can be photographed and sent to your email address, or in a Google Doc and uploaded to your Google Classroom.
- Make sure students take home their student number cards and Desktop TouchLines.
- You can print new Desktop TouchLines here!
- If you are doing video check-ins with your students who have internet access, consider using Zoom. The platform has waived subscription fees for educators and students in light of the global pandemic.
- Our TouchMath Counting and Jungle Addition Apps are available for free in the App Store and (bit.ly/TMcounting & bit.ly/TMaddition) and Google Play (bit.ly/TMgooglePlay).