For teachers of all experience levels, the shift to distance learning has required us to brush up on our skills. Join the TouchMath University team in an interactive two hour class that covers:
- TouchMath Methodology and strategies, including using TouchPoints from PK to algebra
- TouchMath print, manipulative and digital resources
- Implementing and modifying lessons to fit distance-learning, hybrid or in-school environments
- Using the concrete-representational-abstract continuum and formative assessments to determine the right skill entry point
- Identify, document and target math skill gaps
- Identify present level of performance and plan for intervention
Saturday, October 31, 2020
The cost of this class is $40 (a $10 discount!).
Led by the TouchMath University team, this session is suitable for all experience levels and is ideal for math teachers, SPED teachers, instructional coaches, and homeschool parents.
Registrants unable to make the live class will automatically receive a recording of the webinar, which will be available for three months following the event.
TouchMath has been and will continue to be your partner in providing students and educators with the math materials they need. If you have any questions about our webinar or TouchMath curriculum and training for 2020, please email [email protected].