Second Grade Standards-Based Unit 4
All six modules in this unit emphasize concrete and pictorial activities to ensure mastery of each topic. Time is stepped-off from hours to half-hours. Money proceeds from pennies to quarters, including counting coins. Length includes measuring with a variety of everyday classroom objects and pictures, plus longer/shorter comparisons. Data teaches information gathering with simple objects and pictures, beginning charting and graphing, and comparing basic information. Geometry includes identifying basic 2 and 3-D shapes, as well as basic fractional parts of shapes. Combine the inclusive pages with the creative teaching plans and you’re ready to go!
Explore Standards-Based Second Grade Unit 4
- Unit Info
- Classroom Aids
Unit 4 Details:
- A brand-new day-by-day C-R-A directed Teacher’s Manual makes step-by-step multi-sensory teaching easy.
- Pre- and Posttests for each module measure successes.
- 150 teacher/student approved activity masters engage all learners.
- Six complete modules divided by easy topics.
- Technology: Access to TouchMath Downloadable Green Editions — More Info
- Module 1: Telling Time
- Module 2: Learning About Money
- Module 3: Representing and Evaluating Data
- Module 4: Measurement
- Module 5: Operations with Length
- Module 6: Geometry