TouchCards - Complete TouchCards Set
Touch and count on one side, then flip the card to see and say from memory. This 100-card set helps students make a smooth transition into abstract thinking and fact mastery.
Help students with Addition and Subtraction fact mastery. One side includes numbers with TouchPoints as support for children that already know the patented TouchMath method. The reverse side includes numbers only for mastery using memory. Each set is complete with 100 double-sided cards.
- Addition fact mastery with TouchPoints
- Addition fact mastery without TouchPoints
- Subtraction fact mastery with TouchPoints
- Subtraction fact mastery without TouchPoints
- Multiplication fact mastery with TouchPoints
- Multiplication fact mastery without TouchPoints