TouchPoint Animal Posters
Have fun with nine double-sided mini-posters that use animals as picture TouchPoints. Students have fun while learning the Touching/Counting patterns as they make the connection between numerals and quantities.
$24.00 – $189.00
This engaging set of reversible 8 1/2” by 11” posters is designed for beginners. They have fun while learning the Touching/Counting patterns as they make the connection between numerals and quantities. Designed to coordinate with the TouchMath Pre-K Standards-Based Unit, they may also be used independently. Pair with the TouchMath TouchNumerals Computation Set for a hands-on experience.
- Number Recognition
- Number Values
- Touching/Counting Patterns
- Numeral/Quantity Association
- Nine 8 1/2-inch by 11-inch posters representing numerals 1-9
- Two-sided, with Touching/Counting Patterns on one side, and no patterns on the reverse side
- Teaching Strategies and Activity Sheets on CD