TouchMath is looking for an experienced Inside Sales Representative with 5+ years of experience selling to Education/K12 located in Texas. Must be results-driven to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. We’re looking for hardworking, self-motivated, individuals with a professional presence.
This is a quota-carrying role, primarily responsible for driving new revenue. The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for inbound and outbound leads, advancing the sales process, closing new and expansion business and achieving opportunity-based sales quotas.
- Tracking leads, opportunities, calls and email in order to nurture, qualify and sell by marketing campaigns and ‘cold-calling’.
- Prospect, educate customers on our Math solutions.
- Manage your pipeline with precision, and consistently develop strategies to grow your business.
- Follow the established sales process and consistently using Salesforce to document prospect interactions – ensuring efficient lead management.
- Ability to qualify opportunities involving multiple key decision makers
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
- Genuine passion for the sales discipline and for helping clients succeed
- Bilingual (Spanish preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects, close deals and achieve sales quotas
- Experience with customer relationship management software
Please send resume to [email protected]