How can you prepare for the next school year when there are so many unknowns? How are we going to address the inevitable gaps in knowledge that are a result of both the expected summer learning loss and COVID slide? Should you reteach what was missed last year, or focus on acceleration? How can you quickly determine what students know and what they really know?
The webinar covered:
- Supporting learning continuity
- Identifying what students know through formative assessment
- Designing math instruction to enable student success and engagement
- What to remediate and what to skip
- Preparing for teaching in-person, or through hybrid or distance models
If you are interested in setting up a customized webinar for you and your team, submit your information on the TouchMath University page or give us a call (1-855-929-0880).
Fill out the form on this page to view the recording and access the resources discussed during the webinar.