Join us every month for a 2-hour virtual professional learning session designed for educators, parents, and tutors that need a review of the TouchMath program and methodology.
This interactive review of the TouchMath methodology and program is designed for current users who need to recalibrate their technique and/or learn how to use new Touchmath features. Perfect for staff who have been using TouchMath but want to practice their skills and knowledge with TouchMath experts, this session will cover:
- TouchMath Methodology and strategies, including using TouchPoints from Pre-K to algebra
- TouchMath print, manipulative and digital resources
- Implementing and modifying lessons to fit different learning environments
- Using the concrete-representational-abstract continuum and formative assessments to determine the right skill entry point
- Identify, document and target math skill gaps
- Identify present level of performance and plan for intervention